Triviadventures, Part II
Last week's winners of my first Triviadventure were Jasprit K., who picked Mira Grant's Feed (Newsflesh, #1) and Catie C., who picked Ann Aguirre's Grimspace (Grimspace, #1). Congratulations to both of you! Those will be shipped within the week:)
1. This book is written by someone named Emily who abbreviates her first name with E. It is set at a summer drama camp. What book is it?
2 & 3. These two books are the first two in a series about a female serial killer in Portland, Oregon. What are they?
4. I won a copy of this book from my friend Nic @ Irresistible Reads. She sent me Finding Cassie Crazy. Turns out, I had the same book under a different title and didn't know it. I bought it in the US--what's the title?
5. I almost pissed myself laughing when I saw this book's North Carolina-raised humorist author do a reading. This book, published in 2000, contains some of his funniest essays.
6. I mentioned in an earlier blog post that this book as one of my favorites to read when I need cheering up. The female lead is named Kate Mackenzie.
7. This book was made into a movie starring Brendan Fraser (no it isn't Encino Man. You wish!) There is a character called Dustfinger.
8. This book is the first in a series called "Women of the Otherworld."
9. This book's author is most famous for a YA series about vampires but this book is the first of hers in a different series. The name of the series is very similar to the title of a recent Natalie Portman movie.
10. This master storyteller's work could probably knock a person out if you threw it at someone. (like many of his) First published in 2009, this book is set in Chester's Hill, Maine.
Tuesday Triviadventures, Part 2 will be open for entries until 9pm, PST on Tuesday, July 5th, 2011. Winner will be selected by a randomizer from all entries with 10/10 correct answers. One entry per person. Good luck!