Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Mind Games by Carolyn Crane
Undead and Unwed by Maryjanice Davidson
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Gone by Michael Grant
Grimspace by Ann Aguirre
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Feed by Mira Grant
Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
(or you can pick your own but there must be at least 2 books in the series already published in the US)
The contest will open internationally to anywhere The Book Depository ships.
Now, on to the fun part! This is the first of hopefully many Triviadventures! (see what I did there? I amuse myself) To enter, you'll have to get your book trivia on and answer these five questions. The answers are easily found on the internet, on Goodreads, Amazon, or in your memory. Feel free to ask people who've read the book! (besides me, of course)
1. In what town and state is Henry David Thoreau's Walden Pond located?
2. What is the character Ashley obsessed with eating in Lish McBride's Hold Me Closer, Necromancer?
3. What poem does John Hannah read at his deceased boyfriend's funeral in Four Weddings and a Funeral?
4. What is unique about the writer Ilona Andrews?
5. What book is the character Conor Larkin from?
Tuesday Triviadventures, Part 1 will be open for entries until 9pm, PST on Tuesday, June 28th, 2011. Winner will be selected by a randomizer from all entries with 5/5 correct answers. One entry per person. Good luck!
CONTEST CLOSED. WINNERS TBD.