1. The Hunger Games is currently being filmed in North Carolina.
2. They need a bigger boat in JAWS.
3. The Witches is terrifying.
4. Creepy twins always make me think of The Shining.
5. Nicole Kidman and a plot about dust are part of The Golden Compass (or Northern Lights for the non-USers)
6. The maids dishin' all the dirt are in The Help.
7. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, which many of you got wrong despite seeing the bazillions of ads on Goodreads all the time, features laotong friends.
8. Dudette's head spins all the way around in The Exorcist.
9. Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess are starring in the upcoming One Day.
10. Shutter Island is freaking creepy as all get out.
The winner, though, da-da-da-DA! (I actually just did a trumpet noise) is the amazing Maja! Congrats, my dear. She hasn't picked her book yet but I'll update when she does:)
I'm taking a break on the trivia until next week. I know the 10-20 people that usually do it will be so disappointed! Anyway, next week's is gonna kick major ass. That said, here are some websites to help you while away the 10 minutes it would take you to look up the answers to my trivia questions. (+ endless hours after that) None of them are really book-related but they are ALL entertainment-related.